Caravan Servicing & Repairs
We are Perth’s caravan specialists!
Did you know that vans and trailers should be serviced every 10,000kms? Failure to do so could result in damage to your brakes, hubs, bearings, or axles, while the loss of a wheel could cause your van to tip or roll over.
- Clean & re-pack wheel bearings
- Replacement bearing seals
- Check & adjust electric brakes
- Handbrake adjustment
- Lubricate wind down, or drop down legs
- Check & lubricate roll-out awning
- Check & lubricate jockey wheel
- Full traffic light check & test
Customised to suit your needs.
The Caravan Shed specialises in caravan modifications. Our expert team can help you customise your caravan to suit your travelling needs.
If you need a new fridge or stove installed, would like to create more storage space, or need to change the size of a table – we can help! Our technicians aim to deliver modifications and installations that blend seamlessly with existing layouts and features.
We can install all types of accessories:
- Air conditioners
- Toilets and showers
Parts & Accessories
We stock it all!
At The Caravan Shed, you’ll find everything you need for your next adventure under the one roof. We stock a great range of products from the world’s leading brands – Waeco, Coast-to-Coast, Dometic, Camec, AL-KO, and more.
- Awnings, Screens & Mats
- Building Equipment & Hardware
- Caravan Accessories
- Chassis & Towing Equipment
- Electrical Equipment
- Major Appliances & Parts
- Plumbing Equipment
- Toilets & Showers
- TVs, Antennas & Satellites
- Windows, Doors & Vents